How long before my order ships?
In stock orders ship within 1-2 business days. Special order parts can take up to 7 days to ship depending on vehicle make. What method of shipping do you use?
Our preferred method of shipping is Fed Ex Ground. They give excellent
service, are extremely reliable and very reasonable priced. What if I need my part faster?
Virtually any method of Fed Ex shipping is available upon request. Just
tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship
parts via Next Day Air, if there is still ample time in the shipping day
to package and process the shipment.
All orders submitted after business hours will not get processed until the following business day. Our hours are Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM through 4:00 PM Arizona time.
- Please call or email to check item availability on all rush orders.
- In stock orders ship within 24-48 hours. Special order parts will ship out as soon as they become available, usually in 3-5 business days.
- All orders must be signed for upon delivery. If you are not going to be available at the ship to address at the time of the delivery, Fed-Ex will not leave the package at your address. If you want to waive the Signature Request, please make note of that in the text box before you submit the order. You will be responsible for all liability for any package left at your address, that you cannot locate, if we do send it without a signature. If that happens please call Fed-Ex at 1-800-463-3339 to see if they can assist you.
- All estimated Shipping Charges are for Continental USA deliveries only. If you are ordering parts for any other destination, we will be in contact with you, via email, after the order is placed to get your approval for a more accurate shipping charge.
- All Home Delivery/Ground orders do not have a guaranteed transit time (2-7 business days is common, depending on location)
- Virtually any method of shipment is available upon request. Just tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship parts via Next Day Air, if a reasonable amount of time is given to allow for shipment processing.
- Infiniti Parts USA cannot guarantee to have every item in our catalog in stock, nor can we guarantee that the manufacturers will maintain availability of every part listed in our catalog. Please contact us if you have any questions about part availability.
- All continental U.S. orders are shipped via FedEx delivery service. Oversize shipments will ship with FedEx Freight or equivalent LTL carrier.
-PLEASE NOTE: Please inspect all collision related items (hoods, fenders, bumpers) being delivered via truck shipment before signing for delivery.
: We are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses or other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you to receive the part(s) you ordered.
|Do you ship to my country?
||Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status"
link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask
for your shipping address details including country. If your country is
not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot
ship to your country at this time. PLEASE NOTE: Globally we ship via
DHL International ONLY. We ship US Postal to Canada and most US
territories (excluding Puerto Rico).
|What are my payment choices?
||During the checkout process you may choose any of our current
payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we
will not ship your order until we receive payment from you.
|When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?
||Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your
payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the
Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and
their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment
|What is the return policy?
||Please see our Returns Page for complete details regarding our return policy.|