he chart below is for FedEx Home delivery estimates in the US only, from the actual shipping date, not the order date. Some FedEx Home deliveries may be delivered on Saturday if that is the day it falls on.
How long before my order ships?
In stock orders ship within 1-2 business days. Special order parts can take up to 7 days to ship depending on vehicle make.
What method of shipping do you use?
Our preferred method of shipping is Fed Ex Ground. They give excellent service, are extremely reliable and very reasonable priced.
What if I need my part faster?
Virtually any method of Fed Ex shipping is available upon request. Just tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship parts via Next Day Air, if there is still ample time in the shipping day to package and process the shipment.
What are my payment choices?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards, as long as the ship to address is the verified billing address of that card. We also accept PayPal payments, which you can ship to wherever you want. And finally, we can accept Bank Wire Transfer payments.
Any order over $999.00 must be paid by Bank Wire Transfer. Credit card orders over that amount will be voided and we will contact you for alternate payment.
All orders submitted after business hours will not get processed until the following business day. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM Pacific time.
- Please call or email to check item availability on all rush orders.
- In stock orders ship within 24-48 hours. Special order parts will ship out as soon as they become available, usually in 3-5 business days.
- Typically, we will send orders that must be signed for upon delivery. This decision would be based on several factors, including the value of the item ordered. If you are not going to be available at the ship to address at the time of the delivery, Fed-Ex may not leave the package at your address. If you want to waive the possible Signature Request delivery, please make note of that in the text box before you submit the order. You will be responsible for all liability for any package left at your address, that you cannot locate, if we do send it without a signature. If that happens please call Fed-Ex at 1-800-463-3339 to see if they can assist you.
- All estimated Shipping Charges are for Continental USA deliveries only. If you are ordering parts for any other destination, we will be in contact with you, via email, after the order is placed to get your approval for a more accurate shipping charge.
- All Home Delivery/Ground orders do not have a guaranteed transit time (2-7 business days is common, depending on location)
- Virtually any method of shipment is available upon request. Just tell us your needs and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship parts via Next Day Air, if a reasonable amount of time is given to allow for shipment processing.
- Infiniti Parts USA cannot guarantee to have every item in our catalog in stock, nor can we guarantee that the manufacturers will maintain availability of every part listed in our catalog. Please contact us if you have any questions about part availability.
- All continental U.S. orders are shipped via FedEx delivery service. Oversize shipments will ship with FedEx Freight or equivalent LTL carrier. -PLEASE NOTE: Please inspect all collision related items (hoods, fenders, bumpers) being delivered via truck shipment before signing for delivery.
-PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses or other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you to receive the part(s) you ordered.