- We cannot guarantee fitment of any parts without the 17 digit VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- If the parts ordered do not fit your VIN and there is no price change, we will automatically update your order to the parts designed for your vehicle. If the correct parts are more expensive, we will contact you for the additional payment.
- If there is no VIN, the order will be processed as you ordered it.
- Note: If you are trying to alter your vehicle with parts not designed for your vehicle, please don't include your VIN or at least mention what you're attempting to do in the order comments. Otherwise, we will change the ordered parts to be correct for that vehicle which would defeat the purpose of ordering those parts.
- Just because the part you are ordering is on the website does not mean it's currently in stock. Especially if it's for a vehicle made prior to the year 2003. Infiniti doesn't tell us when parts are back-ordered, discontinued or extinct until we attempt to order them for you. Please call 1-888-344-6346 to make sure it is in stock, especially if you are expecting it to ship very soon. All in-stock orders ship within 24-48 hours.
- International (non-USA) shipments do not include any Duties, Customs or Taxes. Those must be paid by you (the buyer) when the order is delivered to you. We only charge you for the transportation fees to you.
- Most domestic orders will be shipped with a signature due at delivery. The package cannot be picked up at the FedEx building. It would be returned to us for a partial credit, if you are not able to receive it.
- InfinitiPartsUSA will take back almost anything we sell, we just ask
for a couple of courtesies.
- We cannot take back ELECTRICAL, USED, INSTALLED or TRIED parts. Parts must be re-salable and in their original packaging. Do not throw away, rip, tear or write on the original Nissan packaging, if you want to possibly return it.
- In the rare instance that you have a warranty issue, only the part is covered. Shipping and labor are not covered. We would need the defective part returned to us to process the warranty replacement.
- If it's electrical and you find out you don't need it, what can you do? Ebay. That's probably the easiest way of getting some of your hard earned money back... We cannot take it back however, sorry.
- Make sure "your mechanic" knows what they are talking about. Maybe they will buy it off you if they mis-diagnosed your need for the part, but probably not.
- If you do need to return something that qualifies for a refund, a 20% restock fee will be deducted from the refund and shipping is not refundable.
- A 20% restock fee will be charged against orders cancelled prior to shipment.
- Obviously, if we made the error that caused the return, we will assess the situation and pay for whatever shipping and refunds are fair, depending on the situation.
- All RMA requests must be initiated within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Returned parts cannot be sent back "as is", please package the items
in a separate box in order to maintain the integrity of the factory
A full listing of our Terms and conditions can be found HERE.